4. He was often caught doing espionage against India 🇮🇳 for Pakistan 🇵🇰, but was always released in the context of his nearness to erstwhile ‘Secular‘ regime.
5. He was the *Dearest & Favourite Child of Urban Naxal & Secular Bollywood brigade* & always was a follower of Javed Akhtar type Hidden Jihadist (means following Jihad in the name of Communism).
6. He Celebrated Pakistan 🇵🇰 day Every year till 1995, at his Bombay(Now Mumbai) residence, it was stopped only when for the First time SS-BJP government came to power in the state & then legendary Bala Sahab Thackeray personally asked him to stop it or otherwise be ready to face Consequences.
Now whosoever may be sad for his demise they are free to do so, but I am not
“Nishaan-e-Pakistan” Bollywood Actor Yusuf Khan has pissed away at the age of 98.
Some of the Highlights of his Bollywood carrier
1. During the Indo-Pak Kargil War, Yusuf Khan refused to return the “Nishan-e-Pakistan” Civilian award Conferred to him by Pakistani Government.
2. During the whole Course of Indo-Pakistan Kargil war never Criticised Pakistan 🇵🇰.