koo-logo
koo-logo

Comment

img
13 Nov
Hope NZ wins the finals then all smiling Ausi faces will stop smiling all of a sudden They have won the cup so many times Hope New Zealand plays well and wins the cup
commentcomment
0
img
@nikhil27

College Boy With Unique Mindset

No doubt why @PunjabKingsIPL Is the most entertaining team in @IPL ๐Ÿ˜‰. Bcoz of this man. @WasimJaffer14 . ๐Ÿ˜‚ Simply you are the best meme man came from cricket. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ https://t.co/r2sVVuAWOS
commentcomment
0
img
13 Nov
@arunjhaa

Engineer

Lol
commentcomment
0
img
13 Nov
Dhoni udhaar baitha hain...usse tips le...
commentcomment
0
img
Kane wants tips for winning toss from kohli ,who lost more tosses
commentcomment
0
img
@StatusKoo

Pulmonologist

Donโ€˜t ask me about toss and loss๐Ÿ˜…
commentcomment
0
img
Relatable ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…
commentcomment
0
img
Wasim jaffer14 tum hi de do tips
commentcomment
0
img
@H_Upadhayay

PATRIOT AVIATOR PROUD HINDU

I heardโ€œAny tips for a lossโ€œ๐Ÿ˜…
commentcomment
0
img
๐Ÿคฃ
commentcomment
0

More Koos by this user

img
My Indian team for first ODI: 1. KL (C) 2. Shikhar 3. Virat 4. S Iyer 5. Pant (WK) 6. Surya 7. Shardul 8. Ashwin 9. Bhuvi / Siraj 10. Chahal 11. Bumrah Whatโ€™s yours? #SAvIND
commentcomment
56
img
When Virat took over as Test captain, India winning a test overseas was an achievement, now if India lose an overseas test series it is an upset. And thatโ€™s how far he has taken Indian cricket forward, and that will be his legacy. Congratulations on successful reign Virat ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
commentcomment
2
img
Result didnโ€™t go our way but that doesnโ€™t change the fact that this was a gripping series. Every session was a contest. Congratulations to South Africa. Youโ€™ve got a great foundation to build on. Petersen is ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐ŸผAnd Rabada-Nortje-Ngidi-Jansen attack is going to be ๐Ÿ”ฅ #SAvIND
commentcomment
3
img
SAโ€™s position right now: Comfortable but not too much. One slip up and it could change pretty quickly. Believe. #SAvIND
commentcomment
1
img
You know how they say technology is 99% accurate. Well today we saw the other 1%. #SAvIND
commentcomment
5
img
What an innings from Rishabh Pant ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ #SAvIND
commentcomment
1
img
๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ #SAvIND
commentcomment
1
img
โ€Yes, we have a spike. A clear spike and snicko confirms it. Marais, I can conclusively say this Test is on a knife edge.โ€ #SAvIND
commentcomment
1
img
Those who do not learn history are doomed to repeat it. Jasprit Bumrah is just phenomenal ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป #SAvIND
commentcomment
2
create koo